TENTATIVE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE: PRACTICES START AUGUST 10TH
We hope that you are safe and healthy as we fight COVID-19 as a community and a country. As we monitor and follow the advice of the CDC and Southeastern Idaho Public Health Department authorities, as we are still cautiously moving forward with our season. Your child’s health and safety are our No. 1 priority – we will closely monitor the situation and let you know if we update our schedule based on recommendations from the public health authorities.
Due to COVID19, the League WILL be accepting registrations and NOT charging credit cards until a final decision has been made in regards to sports programs/participation guidelines as outlined by the CDC and Dept. of Public Health. If we do cancel our season, we will let you know as soon as possible.
Stay Safe and Stay Strong,